50g sago, soaked for an hour then drained
150g glutinous rice flour
25g rice flour
55g castor sugar
80ml thick coconut milk
80ml UHT milk
45g fresh grated coconut
1/2 tsp salt
Banana leaves for wrapping, cut into 20 x 15 cm and 2 x 15 cm (scald to soften)
Some cocktail sticks
2 tbsp cornoil
(1) Mash bananas in Legacy Floria Bowl.
(2) Combine all flours, salt, sugar, sago and grated coconut in Modular Bowl 4L. Pour in
milk and coconut milk. Stir in mashed bananas and mix through with a spoon into a soft
(3) Place banana leaf on Flexi Cutting Mat and brush with cornoil.
(4) Spoon 2 heaped tablespoons batter onto the centre of a banana leaf.
(5) Wrap up as shown on demonstration. Secure the parcel with a cocktail stick. Trim the
(6) Arrange on Steam ItTM .
(7) Steam over medium heat for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove onto Legacy
Floria Dining Plate.
Recipe by Amy Beh